Welcome to Sarah Care USA
Because of CORONA Virus outbreak NYC offices and business has been closed OR reduced work hours. As a Consumer or PA’s if you have any questions feel free to call us OR call 911 for any medical emergency.
Sarah Care USA provides services to 5 boroughs of New York City.
Sarah Care provides services now in Syracuse, Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk and other part of New York State.
917 745 0949 (Jackson Heights, NY)
347 744 7293 (Jamaica, NY)
347 537 0611 (Long Island, NY)
646 662 9762 / 917 969 2498 (Buffalo, NY)
347 708 8354 (Brooklyn, NY)
201 982 3120 (24 x 7)
Our Sincere Apology for Any Inconvenience Due to Corona Virus outbreak.
We are here to help you in these worst situations.
Sarah Care USA is a Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services program (CDPAS), an alternative to traditional home care services.
Our program can give you more control over your personal care, and can include any services provided by the following:
- Personal Care Aides
- Home Health Aides
- Registered Nurses
Once enrolled in our program, you (or an approved surrogate) will be able to manage your own care by recruiting, hiring, training, supervising, scheduling, and (if necessary) dismissing your own Personal Assistant (PA).
Sarah Care will provide you with:
- Program guidelines and support
- Information on hiring, training and supervising your PA
- Peer counseling
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- To qualify to be a Sarah Care USA, you must be Medicaid-eligible, and a person with a disability.
- Contact with Sarah Care USA representative at 917-745-0949 or email@example.com to get more information on how to enroll in the CDPAP program.
- Once approved, you can begin to interview potential PAs (Please note that while some family members may qualify to be your PA).
- Need work permit and Social security.
- After the individual you select has completed an enrollment package and passed a medical exam.
- you will be able to train and employ him/her as your PA. You may employ as many PAs as you require to maintain your lifestyle, as long as their hours are authorized by Medicaid.
FIND OUT WHAT BEING A CONSUMER IS LIKE – FROM CONSUMERS THEMSELVES
Concepts recently followed two Consumers and a Surrogate throughout their typical day, to find out how being a part of Concepts has changed their lives. Check out testimonials from some of our founding Consumers and to learn what they think about Concepts.